I want you to write the pseudocode or draw the flowchart for the following problems
- Take in the total amount of a donation you pledged and the number of payments you plan to make and determine the amount of each payment. So if you pledge 100 and say you are making 4 payments that means 25 dollars per payment.
- Take in three scores from a game and calculate the average. If the average is above 100 display a message saying good job otherwise display a message saying hopefully next time..
- You need to take in the price of three items a customer bought, determine the total price before
tax, determine the tax using the tax rate of 5.5% and then determine the total price after taxes.
The output should show the total price before tax, the tax and the total price after taxes.
- You have received 4 numeric grades for the semester. Grades can range from 0 to 100. The first
grade counts for 15% of you final grade. The second grade counts for 25% of your final grade. The
third grade counts for 20% of your final grade. The fourth grade counts for 40% of your final grade.
Calculate and display your final numeric grade. Extra credit if you display the letter grade as well.
- You need to calculate an employees pay. To do this you will need:
• the number of hours the employee worked
• the number of hours the employee is contracted to work before the employee receives overtime (for example, the employee might be contracted to work 40 hours and only receives overtime for hours over 40)
• the pay per hour
• the rule for calculating over time (time and one half would be 1.5 while double time would be 2)
Test this problem with information about an employee who did not work over their contracted hours and again for an employee who did work over their contracted hours.